About Peacemaker Ministries
We equip and assist Christians and their churches to respond to conflict biblically.
Peacemaker Ministries is a non-profit, non-denominational ministry whose mission is to equip and assist Christians and their churches to respond to conflict biblically. Peacemaker Ministries is fervently working to train and equip 100% of all Christians (2.2 billion) in the world to respond to conflict biblically in their churches, marriages, workplaces and communities. We do this through the church initiative, marriage initiative, workplace initiative, community initiative, and global initiative.
- Train and Equip 5,000 pastors
- Train and Equip 35,000 elders, deacons, board members, and trustees
- Train and Equip 500,000 church attendees
- Train and Equip 1,000 CEOs and Executives
- Train and Equip 2,000 Managers and Directors
- Train and Equip 2,000 Employees
- Teach 1,000 teams about healthy tension
- Teach 1,000 leaders about path coaching
- Train and Equip 10,000 husbands
- Train and Equip 10,000 wives
- Train 500,000 Marriage Coaches
- 10 City of Reconciliation Outreaches
- Train and Equip 784 Missionaries
- 200 Short-Term Mission Teams Trained
- 350 Missionary Path Coaches Trained
Leadership change message:
A MESSAGE FROM JACK QUARLES, CHAIRMAN, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Greetings and Blessings to You.
We are grateful for your continued support and prayer for Peacemaker Ministries, and we have some exciting changes to report about the ministry. (click here for the full letter)