Please contact ICC Peace at 844-707-3223
Managing Conflict: Engaging God and Others
Having perfect relationships in our home, at work or in our congregations is something we all strive for. Because we are imperfect, however, there will be times we experience conflict with those we know and yes, even those we love most.
Peacefully addressing, managing and resolving conflict will help strengthen these relationships instead of allowing hurt and anger to fester. Peacemaker Ministries provides much-needed, biblically based tools to individuals, groups and congregations seeking peace and healing.
“If possible, so far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.”
–Romans 12:18 NIV
The Institute for Christian Conciliation offers a variety of services to assist you in responding biblically to conflict.
Locate A Conciliator in Your Area
When a dispute cannot be resolved personally, God calls us to seek assistance from other believers. Certified Christian Conciliators have received extensive training in providing this assistance in resolving conflict. Please use this search tool to Find A Conciliator In Your Area or call 844-707-3223 for information from ICC Peace. To open a case with ICCPeace, click here.
Read These Helpful Articles
Please read these articles to gain an understanding of peacemaking principles and how they might guide you in navigating the conflict you are facing.
- Getting to the Heart of Conflict – Conflict starts in the heart. Therefore, if we fail to address the heart in a conflict, then any solution will fall short of true reconciliation.
- The Four G’s – The biblical system for resolving conflict is captured by “The Four G’s”: Glorify God, Get the log out of your own eye, Gently Restore, and Go and be reconciled.
- The Slippery Slope – A visual tool for understanding the ways people tend to and ought to respond to conflict.
- The Seven A’s of Confession – A guide to making a sincere and complete confession.
- The PAUSE Principle – A biblical approach to negotiation.
- The Four Promises of Forgiveness – A great way to remember what you are really saying (and committing to) when you say “I forgive you.”
- Resolving Everyday Conflict text book – Jesus said, “Blessed are the peacemakers.” But how can we restore harmony to our broken relationships? In this concise, practical guide, Sande and Johnson explore the nature of conflict and offer biblically based steps to heal everyday disputes. Discover how to see the situation clearly, overcome evil with good, be reconciled to your “enemy,” and more
Ask for Assistance
It is our desire to assist you in responding to conflict biblically. To speak directly to an ICC Peace intake coordinator please call 844-707-3223.
The Institute for Christian Conciliation (ICC), administers cases using mediation, mediation/arbitration, and arbitration. Our process is truly alternative dispute resolution: not only an alternative to litigation, but also an alternative to a secular approach that omits the spiritual dimension. The ICC provides highly qualified and experienced mediators and arbitrators who will work with parties to resolve their dispute using a biblically faithful dispute resolution process that is appropriate for their particular case.