Peacemaker Ministries offers a variety of services to assist you in responding biblically to conflict.
Locate A Conciliator in Your Area
When a dispute cannot be resolved personally, God calls us to seek assistance from other believers. Certified Christian Conciliators have received extensive training in providing this assistance in resolving conflict. Please use this search tool to Find A Conciliator In Your Area or call 719-323-2282 for information.
Read These Helpful Articles
Please read these articles to gain an understanding of peacemaking principles and how they might guide you in navigating the conflict you are facing.
- Getting to the Heart of Conflict – Conflict starts in the heart. Therefore, if we fail to address the heart in a conflict, then any solution will fall short of true reconciliation.
- The Four G’s – The biblical system for resolving conflict is captured by “The Four G’s”: Glorify God, Get the log out of your own eye, Gently Restore, and Go and be reconciled.
- The Slippery Slope – A visual tool for understanding the ways people tend to and ought to respond to conflict.
- The Seven A’s of Confession – A guide to making a sincere and complete confession.
- The PAUSE Principle – A biblical approach to negotiation.
- The Four Promises of Forgiveness – A great way to remember what you are really saying (and committing to) when you say “I forgive you.”
- Resolving Everyday Conflict – Jesus said, “Blessed are the peacemakers.” But how can we restore harmony to our broken relationships? In this concise, practical guide, Sande and Johnson explore the nature of conflict and offer biblically based steps to heal everyday disputes. Discover how to see the situation clearly, overcome evil with good, be reconciled to your “enemy,” and more
Ask for Assistance
It is our desire to assist you in responding to conflict biblically. To speak directly to our intake coordinator please call 719-323-2282.
Open a Case with the Institute for Christian Conciliation
Peacemaker Ministries, through its division, The Institute for Christian Conciliation (ICC), administers alternative dispute resolution cases using mediation, mediation/arbitration, and arbitration. The ICC provides highly qualified and experienced mediators and arbitrators who will work with parties and attorneys to resolve a wide range of disputes using an alternative dispute resolution process that is biblically faithful.