True Leaders Must Be Peacemakers
Learn to Prevent and Fight the Fires of Conflict
Conflict can leave a scarred and blackened landscape in the church.
- 32% of born again Christians who have been married have been divorced.
- 50 churches plummet into major, scarring conflict every day in the U.S.
- 1,500 pastors quit every month due to conflict, burnout, or moral failure.
- 34% of pastors serve congregations that forced their previous pastor to resign
- The seven primary reasons for forced pastoral exits involve some form of conflict.
Leadership and Conflict Intersect, are you prepared to work through conflict biblically?
Check out the contents of the Full Kit here.Purchase Online Course Purchase Full DVD Kit